Friday, September 2, 2011

Hello September!

I can hardly believe it's September! Last week I even said to a girlfriend "we should do such-and-such this summer". But alas, summer is O.V.E.R.  And although I'm not thrilled with the speed at which time passes, I am excited that the fall season is starting. Fall and winter are by far my most favorite seasons, and we had a few cooler days last week that gave me a little taste of what's ahead!
I've found myself in a real funk this past week. For various reasons I was just feeling deflated- I really can't think of a better word to describe it.  Admittedly I was being dramatic about some not-so-big things, and letting those minor thing bring my spirit down. But, like summer, I'm declaring that funk O.V.E.R. No more time to waste on negativity. I'm a girl who picks herself up and keeps going. Starting now!
Along with my new attitude has come lots of time in the studio being creative.  Life seems to get so busy doing day-to-day activities and more business-y types of things that I've been missing my creative outlets. I'm not ready to share what I've been making, but I think it's pretty cool and I hope you do too! Do you ever find this happening to you too? How do you make time for what you're passionate about in this busy world?
I hope you all have a wonderful, long Labor Day weekend! Be sure to make time for what you love to do, and take good care of yourself :)

1 comments:

Debbie said...

I kind of know how you are feeling... I hope You have a great Labor Day weekend as well Liz!


Instagram