Monday, September 2, 2013

Tissue Paper Flower Video Tutorial

Hi Everyone! I'm so excited to introduce a new blog feature- video tutorials!

It's something I've wanted to do for a long time but taking on the feature felt very intimidating. There were so many new things I needed to learn in order to upload a single video, but luckily it all turned out to be a little easier than I thought. More time consuming, but less complicated!

Anyway, there are a lot of details to be ironed out and lots more to learn but I'm on my way and I look forward to making more.
Please click the link below to view and enjoy the video tutorial on how I'm creating all of the tissue paper flowers that are included in our wedding centerpieces.  I hope you like it!


The link will take you to my YouTube channel which will be the home of all my future videos :)





2 comments:

Obsessed with Fashion said...

Wow, they look so real & beautiful!

Shirley said...

Hi Liz. I found you doing a blog roll on blogger. Enjoyed your blog so much, decided to share it on my fb page, hope you don't mind. My blog is Intelligent Domestications. I also followed you on Pinterest, I'm there too. Look forward to reading your post and viewing those video tutorials.


Instagram