Monday, November 23, 2015

Glittered Arrows

It's time to deck the halls with boughs of holly! Fa la la la la, la la la la!

I'm (very) excited to share my first Holiday video with you for the 2015 Christmas season.



What's really great about this tutorial is it isn't specifically "Holiday". These Glittered arrows would be great anytime of year in many different ways.  I think they would be great as a banner or garland, they would look fantastic framed, or you can use them as I am in this video: as ornaments and gift tags.


Whatever you choose to do with your arrows, I hope you have a great time making them, and don't forget to show me what you do with them! Hashtag your pics with #MakeherCreativeLiving (my brand name), or @LizMathews83.
 






As promised, here is a download-able sheet with lots of arrow points and tails ready to be cut and assembled :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, I found your BLOG via Kathy Barrick's Blog.
Anyhow, I am stopping by to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving.
(PS: the glittery arrows are such fun & TXS for sharing them!)
Lina


Instagram