Saturday, March 3, 2012

Paris and London

While digging through my office supplies last week I came across a disk labeled "Paris and London". After thinking for a minute I came to the conclusion that it had to be from a trip in took in 2004. A trip from which I thought I had lost all the photos in a computer crash not long after. 
I was so happy to discover that I was right about this disks contents, and I have loved looking back through all of the photos and remembering little bits and pieces of the trip that otherwise would be forgotten forever. 
Of course you know I'm not one to leave a photo un-edited, so I quickly went to work on a handful of the photos from the disk.
You'll also notice that I now have a beautiful new watermark to use in all my photographs. Nothing has made me feel like such an official blogger in a long time!


4 comments:

Cottage and Broome said...

Your pictures are wonderful! I'd love to go back to London but have never been to Paris, it is on my list. Thanks for sharing, Laura

Kathy Barrick said...

Your photo of the Eiffel lit up at night is one of the most gorgeous Eiffel Tower photos I've ever seen! It needs to be framed!

Connie said...

I totally agree with Kathy . . . get that in a frame. It's breathtaking!

Pozitiv-pikachy said...

I fell in love in London at first sight ^^
I want to visit this wonderful city!


Instagram