Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Night

Such a quick weekend! I cant believe its Sunday night already!
Here is my weekend in pictures...

Im embarrassed to admit that it's taken me so long to discover Red Tree in Hampden. SOOOOO awesome! If your like me and haven't made your way into the store yet, do it now! Ive also been totally converted to a knitter. I do it at work, at home, before bed.... I love it! LovelYarns is down the street from Red Tree, and a must see if your into knitting!

I also managed to get tons of work done this weekend too! Here are some new images that will be used in my work in 2009. Some may even appear in some pieces for Holiday Heap next weekend. All are hand drawn by yours truly!






Back to the bench!!

1 comments:

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

Great drawings Liz! Nicely done!
Valerie


Instagram