Monday, November 24, 2008

Baltimore Magazine!

I was thrilled to come home on Saturday and find Baltimore Magazine in my mailbox. I always look forward to getting a new issue in the mail, but i was impatiently awaiting this issue because I am included in the local crafters section (under accessories). Not only is there a little mention about my work, there is also a large image of one of my latest brooches on the bottom of the page! Hooray!!!!
Take a look for yourself!! Thanks Baltimore Magazine!

Aside from including some of the hip-est local artists around, the entire magazine is dedicated to shopping local this holiday season, and covers/shows a lot of handmade gift ideas. Great issue!

2 comments:

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

That's great Liz!
Valerie

Kathy Barrick said...

Congratulations LLLB!!! I'm SO proud!!!! LTY!!!


Instagram