Thursday, November 13, 2008

Holiday Stuff


Hello, my name is liz, and im a knit-aholic. I honestly don't know what happened, but i just cant stop! I picked up a few new books last night, all packed with wonderful Christmas gift ideas! Ive also decided to make our christmas stockings this year too. I am going to be very busy!!

Don't forget, Holiday Heap is this weekend! Its a great show, so be sure to stop by on Saturday from 10-5. Im happy to say that I have all my work done, and packaged up for the show...with two days to spare. Yay!
Mention my blog, and get $5 off any purchase!!
I heard on the Today show this morning that the Rockefeller Christmas tree is being cut down today in NJ! Its officially the holiday season I guess!! The lighting ceremony will take place on December 3rd. Im hoping to make it up to the city again this year, but it doesn't look like its going to happen. We'll see... For more information on the tree, click here.

0 comments:


Instagram