Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lucketts Spring Market

I am BEYOND thrilled to announce that Kathy and I will be exhibitors this year at the Lucketts Spring Market held in late May. 

This fabulous outdoor market features some amazing dealers, artists, and antique treasures and I am  thrilled to be in the company of all the wonderful vendors they have hosted in the past.  I know that the bar has been set really high for this event and I need to bring my A-game.

We've already started stocking up on antique and vintage items to fill the booth and I know we'll both be crazy making things right up until it's time to hop in the truck and head down to VA to set up. 

I'll keep you posted as we make progress in our preparations! This is  new kind of adventure for me, and so far it's nothing but exciting!


More details to follow...

0 comments:


Instagram