Saturday, February 25, 2012

Flotsam and Jetsam


I have a fabulous shop to share with you today! It's called Flotsam and Jetsam, and is located in Kensington Maryland. 


I was introduced the Stacey, the shop owner, through my mom and since our initial visit to the store earlier this year it has become one of my favorite shops EVER!


It seems Stacey has filled her shop with all the items that I love, and has put them together in the most fabulous ways! Everywhere you look there are wonderful treasures to be found. 





I can't believe we didn't snag this old french wedding display when we were in last time. I'm kicking myself now!


Books, buttons, dress forms, jewelry, photographs, ephemera, birdcages, furniture... you can find it all at Flotsam and Jetsam!



You can also check out Stacey's blog here.  You'll also find all the shop details here- it's a must see if your near the DC area!





Or, stop by Stacey's etsy shop!




3 comments:

WW said...

What a beautiful shop.

Stacey said...

WOW Liz! The pictures are absolutely amazing... You are so talented! I am touched by your kind words and support. Thank you so much for everything- I'll be in touch soon- Maybe I can travel up to see you and your Mom for some antiquing!

Laurie said...

Be still my heart! Dying over those buttons especially! And the lace!!


Instagram