Monday, October 10, 2011

I've found an artist and song so good I had to share it with all of you!
This is the first time I've ever blogged about music, and I hope you enjoy my suggestion.  I personally love discovering new musician and I know I can't be alone :)

Brett Dennen has a soul-full voice and a knack for writing beautiful lyrics. These two songs happen to be my favorites so far, although I'm still discovering more.  With a handfull of albums already on the market Brett certainly isn't new to the music scene, yet he maintains a low-key vibe which I find very appealing. After checking out his website last night, I was happy to discover that Brett is coming to Baltimore mid-November and I'm looking forward to seeing him live!


Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have no sound on my computer at work :( will have a listen when i am back home!!

Laurie said...

Hmm...it's not my taste exactly but I do agree it's fun to find a new artist to inspire us, and then share the news!


Instagram

Blog Archive