Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Pioneer Woman

I'm spending the morning preparing for hurricane Irene's arrival. Although I'm hopeful the storm won't be as bad as all the hype suggests I'm not taking any chances with our potted plants and outdoor furniture. It's all coming inside or going in the shed.  The rain is supposed to start mid-morning and continue into tomorrow.  Luckily I made a trip to the grocery store yesterday and won't have to fight the crowds today :)
And as if I wasn't feeling domestic enough already, I just learned the The Pioneer Woman's cooking show debuts on the Food Network this morning at 11.  I just finished watching short pre-view clip of her show here, and now I can't wait to see the full episode. I truly love The Pioneer Woman  blog and what it has evolved into. I've read Ree's blog for years, and she has become one of my inspirations. Mainly because she remains so authentic and has created a brand based around her passions and interests. 
Then the cooking show will be followed up by laundry and house cleaning. Ahhh domestic bliss...


I hope all you east coast readers weather the storm safely- I'll be thinking of you:)

1 comments:

Debbie said...

Good luck yourself with the storm. I also hope most of its hype but better safe than sorry! Take care!


Instagram