Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Travel: Ireland

Hope you all are having a wonderful week. We made it through Monday!!!
I spent last night booking my last hotel for Ireland. Now all the arrangements I needed to make before I leave have been made, and I can sit back and wait in anticipation for October 1st. 


I decided to splurge on the hotel for my last two night, and went with the Westin Dublin. A little treat to myself :) How beautiful is that facade?!

I took a break from trip planing to take a little walk with my camera and snap some photos of the moon. The first is from my studio window at dusk, and the second is on the walk.


1 comments:

Carmen Sutton said...

Your going to have such a great time, do you have lists of what to do like the trip to Paris? We need lots of pictures when you get back! Oh and talk about awesome pictures the close up of the moon is to cool!


Instagram