Friday, September 3, 2010

Collect: Quotes

I have a deep love for quotes, especially the poignant ones that seem to pop up at just the right time, and apply to your life perfectly.  You'll find my favorite quotes scribbled on my blackboards, scraps of paper, magnets, cards, and notebooks. I thought I'd share them with you as I stumble upon new ones. Surely I'm not the only quote lover out there :) 

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams; live the life you 've imagined...


Be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars. In the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul.   -Ehrmann



Only one more day in the week! Hope your all looking forward to a long weekend like I am. Be sure to check back for an Ireland update. Less than a month until I leave!

P.S-
You learn something new everyday. Im guilty of using words without knowing the official definition. Luckily, I think I was pretty accurate with this world.  Do you do that too??



poign·ant

  [poin-yuhnt, poi-nuhnt]  –adjective
1.
keenly distressing to the feelings: poignant regret.
2.
keen or strong in mental appeal: a subject of poignantinterest.
3.
affecting or moving the emotions: a poignant scene.
4.
pungent to the smell: poignant cooking odors.





0 comments:


Instagram