Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Me Time

When I got home tonight I ignored the fact that I have laundry to do, a dining room table I can't find under all of my piles, and no food in the house. Instead, I took time to do the stuff I really wanted to do. What is that exactly??? Why its watching last nights episode of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, and working in my studio of course! YAY!!!!

This is what my studio looks like when im working in it. It's reality. I have to have TONS of stuff out at once all sparking my creativity, and showing me what directions I want to go in next. Im OK with it, it's positive chaos. While I was crafting, one of the many things I pulled out was my PaperSource vellum. (Do you know about Paper Source? AMAZING!)
While looking at the vellum and trying to think of the perfect way to use it, I noticed the Paper Source slogan- "do something creative everyday".
I like it. I think I'm going to do it. Something creative everyday. Doesnt that sound like fun?? I love to create, why wouldnt I do it everyday??  And one of the best parts is that I can document my creativity and share it with you everyday too :)  Wish me luck!

As for tonights creativity-
There is no end product yet, but I sure am enjoying the process. I have broken out my ledger paper, rubber stamps form Paris, more old ephemera, and a vintage book cover. I'm calling it a night now though since I'm totally wiped out, but Im already looking forward to doing something tomorrow. Maybe I will have finished photos to share...

0 comments:


Instagram