Friday, January 9, 2009

To cast or not to cast..

Although Philly is still 5 weeks, I feel like its getting down to the wire when it comes with creating new work and designs. Im ready to finalize my catalog, and stop thinking about it!

Now i am faced with this decision; do i cast this little guy and put him into production? I really do like him, and A LOT of people love bird jewelry. Its hard to tell the scale in this picture, but he measures just 1 1/8 inch beak to tail. Tiny and cute!
I spent a wonderful day with my good friend Annie in her studio. I got to ask her a million questions about wholesale shows, and got her opinion on lots of things too. Although i am appropriately nervous about this adventure, she helped to calm me down and re-prioritize.Her intern, Lizzie, has been helping me out with the production of new work for the show as well. Thanks Lizzie!
Back to work! Happy Friday!

1 comments:

eliza kate said...

LOVE it, CAST it!


Instagram