Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Its the first day of 2009, and Im back at it!! What a whirlwind this whole holiday season has been! I can hardly believe its all over. We got to spend time with family, enjoy good food, catch up with old friends, and just relax.

Santa was very good to me this year! It was definitely a handmade/domestic themed Christmas. Ive been cooking recipes from my new Rachel Ray cookbook, using the new crockpot, and sipping some new wines! (Im trying really hard to like red wine- no luck yet!) My mom found lots of treasures on etsy for me, and even got me a sewing machine! Its heaven!! I never thought i could be so domestic!

Another way cool present my step mom got me was a bag of geodes. I got to crack theses open myself too!! So far ive only been strong enough to break one open! But i was happily suprised by what i found inside:
I dont know what it is about these stones..but i just love them!

Casey and I went to PA with my mom yesterday to go antiquing. She was looking for treasures for her jewelry, and i was looking for vintage sewing supplies and stuff for my Philly booth design (t-6 weeks.....AGHHHHHH). Here are some vintage bottons i scooped up!
So i have been in major show planing mode. I just decided on my booth layout, and that answered questions i had to resolve. Now I jsut need to make some more new work...but thats the fun part!!

1 comments:

Kathy Barrick said...

LOVE that bird!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that bird!!!!!!!!!! (and you too!)


Instagram