Sunday, November 25, 2007

Big Announcement!

In an attempt to remain/become a fresh and interesting jewelry designer, i have decided to phase out the older lines i have been working with.

Liz Mathews Jewelry Design's new focus will be mainly work with lucite, images, and color. (In other words, all the most recent work that i have done) Its a big, scary, and exciting step for me since i have yet to have any success with the lucite jewelry. But my gut tells me im on to something, and I think I should give it my best shot! Wish me luck!



With that being said, I still have some of my older work available in my shop, but once its gone, its gone! I do not plan on making any more of this work in the near future, so if you have had your eye on something, be sure to get it now!



Going....


Going...



Gone!

All of my work (old and new) will be available at the Holiday Heap on December 1st! Be there or be square!

I would love to hear your thoughts, comments, suggestions (support!!), on the big announcement!!

1 comments:

megan said...

I tagged you on my blog - feel free to play along.


Instagram