Monday, May 7, 2012

I am an artist

I spent part of the weekend locked in the studio being creative.  And I find myself here again tonight. It has been the most soul satisfying fun I've had in a long time. I feel reassured that I AM an artist, and person who was born to be creative. 
Unfortunately I I don't nurture that side of myself enough these days; when time, money and inspiration seem to run short.
Starting right now I vow to change that. No matter how stressed I am, or how busy I'm  feeling I will make time to nurture my artistic side.  And I will be a happier, better, more peaceful person for it.


Thanks for listening. I'm off to create!

1 comments:

Kathy Barrick said...

And what an artist you are!! You have more creativity in your little finger than I will ever possess! I agree, always nurture the artistic beast in you!

LYTTTTTTTTTTTT!


Instagram