Sunday, April 10, 2011

Vintage: Vintage French Interiors

If you're a book lover, as I am, I have to recommend this truly beautiful, inspiring, informative book:

Vintage French Interiors
Inspiration From the Antique Shops and Flea Markets of France.

Although the book has a publication date of 2008, yesterday was the first time I'd seen it. I picked my copy up from Anthroplogie, but I'm sure it could be ordered online.  The author, Sebastien Siraudeau shares with his readers all of the best places to shop throughout France, and accompanies all of     his suggestions with the most breath taking photos. Below are just a few.


 And it's official- I'm already plotting my next trip to France :)


Speaking of lovely decor and beautiful displays, check out these photos of the apartment:




We're down to 6 days before the big move and I can't wait to be settled in the new house! I have so much more packing to do, but have run out of momentum. Sunday is almost gone, which means I am going to have one busy week coming up- C'est la vie. I've been pouring over magazines and books (like the one above) for new decorating ideas to use in the new house- which is only making me more anxious! 


Be sure to check back  soon for another give away- I'm hoping some of you will take some things off my hands and make moving a little easier ;)

0 comments:


Instagram