Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Collect: Paris Postcards and Photos

Anyone who knows me, knows I have a deep love for Paris and most things Paris related. I also happen to be a vintage postcard-aholic. Although I couldn't possibly need one more postcard or old photo, I frequently find myself leaving an antique store or flea market with a little brown bag full of new ones. The small price of postcards -at least the ones I purchase- make them a perfect thing for me to collect :) Sometimes I'm lucky enough to find vintage French postcards, and I'm always sure to snatch those guys up!

Here are a few of my favorites that include views of the city. One day I KNOW I'll do something fabulous with them! One day....

1 comments:

Kathy Barrick said...

What a cool thing to collect - so YOU!!! LYTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!


Instagram