Sunday, March 28, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Im back! Paris was just perfect, and we had a FABULOUS time. I tried to blog several times while we were away, but blogger wouldnt allow me to log in from France. I was always redirected to pages that were all in french, and while I do speak a little french I didnt feel comfortable trying to reset my password in a language i cant totally read- im sure you understand :)
So anyway, it was just AMAZING. The things we saw and experienced were beautiful, and so rich with history. Its hard to visit such a place and not feel very small in this huge world of beautiful things. I love travel :)
One of the highlights of the trip for me was definitely the Paris flea markers. SO MUCH FUN! It made me feel like a local french girl doing a little shopping. These markets were just amazing and I spent lots of mola. ( I'll share with you some of my purchases in the next few posts). Although communication was sometimes tough, we somehow managed and come home with lots of treasures. Im looking forward to lots of crafting and seeing how i can put all of these french things to good use :)

Since I was in Paris from my birthday this year, I didnt get to celebrate with my friends until Friday night. We all gathered at a local bowling ally for some birthday fun and drinks.  Then the next morning I took off  to Atlantic City for a good friends Bachelorette  party weekend. It was a crazy fun night, but im glad to finally be home and sitting in bed with no where to go in the near future. I feel tired to my core, but wouldnt trade it for the world- im having the time of my life :)

0 comments:


Instagram