Friday, October 3, 2008

Peacock Contest!

You may have noticed my new obsession with peacocks. Im currently loving all things peacock related, and im seeing the pop up more and more lately! Yay.
In honor of my few favorite theme im having a contest!!!!
The first person who can correctly tell me why this collection is named "Ruthins", will win this necklace :) Im looking forward to hearing your guesses, and would love to chat with anyone who can correctly guess! Happy researching!

And while scouring etsy I came across these GORGEOUS peacock treasures!



RedRubyRose



Farouche




ImogeneandAnnie

Urbanflare

2 comments:

dizzylizzy said...

Ruthin Castle in Wales has Peacocks!

Liz said...

DING DING DING...well that didnt take long!!!! Lizzie is right, the castle has amazing peacock all ove the grounds! I'll be contacting you Lizzie!


Instagram