Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spring Pendant


Every week (the last two at least!) I have been receiving the dreaded "thank you for your interest....it was a very tough decision....overwhelmed by applications...please apply again next year" emails from spring shows i have applied too. I know i just have to keep on trying, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't get to me just a little bit. I was really hoping to have several shows lined up for the season, but so far its looking a little bit slow... On the bright side- I will have plenty of free time to enjoy my new studio and get lots of work done! Almost makes me feel better....


I just finished this lovely little pendant. Im calling it my Spring pendant, since I can hardly wait for the warm weather to reach Baltimore! It is hand pierced sterling silver that has been riveted with gocco printed lucite that has also been hand colored. These pendants will be available with a variety of different prints behind them as the seasons and styles change.

3 comments:

Juliet said...

I LOVE this! I wish I could rivet well.

Keep your head up about the shows. There is just SO much jewelry out there sometimes they can only choose one out of 20 appicants (and they will prob pick the one they know already)

megan said...

I love this!!! This may be my favorite lucite piece so far.

Kathy Barrick said...

I agree with Juliet, don't let it get you down. You'll get into some, just got to keep trying. And your new Spring Pendant is WONDERFUL beyond words!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! It's a new addition to my shopping list. I'm still waiting......!! LYT


Instagram