Friday, February 1, 2008

On and Off Topic



Hi Guys! Although i knew this book was coming, this is the first time im seeing a photo of it. I plan on adding this to my collection of "500..." books right away. These books are always great, and im sure this one will not disapoint! try amazon.com for your copy!

I am away from home until tomorrow night, but i am planing a major update to my etsy store on sunday. by the way, its not too late for valentines day orders! I will also be included in the Gift Guide Showcase on etsy sunday. I'll post a link when its up!

My other weekend plans include lusting over/watching tom brady play in the superbowl on sunday. Should be lots of fun! ( i know, i know, if you know me your SHOCKED! Blame Casey! ;) Go Patriots!

Have a great weekend guys!

0 comments:


Instagram