Sunday, January 6, 2008

Im Back!!

Its been a crazy month to say the least, im hoping to finally be getting back into the swing of things. HOPING at least!


Christmas and New Years were fabulous! Hectic and fast, but fabulous none the less! Our trip to New York was great, and we have just finished moving my new roommate in ;) Life is Good!
Much more to come later, i promise!

Initial Pendants I made for my girlfriends, Melissa and Jess for Christmas. One of a kind!



This was one of my favorite Christmas presents i received this year. A beautiful painting from my aunt, Marty Barrick. I LOVE everything about this painting, its just beautiful and im so happy to have a piece of my aunt's work. Thanks Aunt Marty!!




1 comments:

Whitney J. Marsden said...

Those pendants are very pretty! Nice piercing!


Instagram