Monday, December 3, 2007

Happy Holidays!!

I hope everyone is embracing the holiday season that is upon us! I have been more than a little stressed lately, but thinking of the family gathering, good food, company, Christmas carols, and candy canes seems to cheer me up no matter what! It is without a doubt, the most wonderful time of the year! According to me at least...

Last weekend was Holiday Heap here in Charm City. It was a WONDERFUL show, and I was so happy to be part of it! The Charm City Craft Mafia did an awesome job at organizing the event, and all of their hard work (I cant imagine!!!!) really paid off. I think it was a great show for both shoppers and vendors, and I hope to participate in many more of their shows and events!

As i have decided to focus all my energy on my Lucite jewelry, that is really all i brought to the show. I am happy to report that it was a huge success!!!! Everyone was very complimentary, and seemed to like what i was doing. It was great to see such positive responses, and really made me feel validated!! THANK YOU to anyone who stopped by to chat or look at my work, you made it a truly great experience!





I made tons of new work for the show! New images, new shapes, new everything! Unfortunately, since i was working on new stuff right up until the morning of the show, i didnt have time to photograph everything. (Im kicking myself now!) I will be posting images of my remaining work asap, and you will also be able to find some of my new work etsy in the next few days.




If you would like to see the work in person, I will be participating in the Towson Metals and Jewelry Club semi-annual sale. It is a great way to see the amazing work being produced at Towson these days, and also pick up a few truly unique holiday gifts. Mark your calenders!!

December 5-8

Wednesday and Thursday in the Library
Friday and Satuday in the Center for the Arts Atrium

1 comments:

Catherine Chandler said...

I know you've already been tagged once, but I'm tagging you again! I love your work, and your sense of humor.

Check out my blog, and I've liked yours to it :)

Catherine


Instagram