Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Good Day!

I've been a little MIA lately, but there is nothing like the two flattering shout-out's I've gotten today to get me back into the swing of things.
First, I discovered that Annie from Imogene tagged me as a fellow "Rockin Girl Blogger". Yay! Such a nice compliment. Little does she know I check her blog religiously, and think she rocks way more than me! Now, its my turn to tag 5 more girl bloggers who I think rock. I need some time, but hopefully I wont disappoint!


Then...I got a comment from another friend of mine, Juliette from The Broken Plate, who just discovered my blog and etsy site! She made the nicest post about my sites, and I couldn't be happier! We graduated together almost two years ago, and she has really got her stuff together. She is a major role model of mine!



Thank you guys so much!


Vacation was good, but I'm trying to get back in the groove. Ive been doing some commissions and finally had time to work on my stuff again. Here is the latest:

These will be available shortly in a variety of patterns and colors. As always, sorry for the poor photography!

And from the above earrings, I got this design. And from my excitement over these earrings, I've already lost one when I was out the other night! Of course! I am sooo mad and have looked everywhere. I can see lots of other variations coming from these. That's the best feeling for a designer!

0 comments:


Instagram