Sunday, October 16, 2011

Florabella

At the recommendation of Miss Mustard Seed, I had been looking into Florabella Photoshop actions for quite a while, unsure if I was ready to make the purchase.
For those of you unfamiliar with photoshop actions (which included me until a few months ago), they are packages that are sold online that allow individuals to apply artistic edits to their photos in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements.  Edits that would take a crazy amount of knowledge to know how to create yourself. Since I have very limited photoshop knowledge, these action packages are ideal for me.
Last night, I bought my first package. And I can already tell you that it will be the first of many Florabella actions I will get. I absolutely love what it does for my photos, and I've been spending hours applying the edits to different collections of photograph.  Including some of my favorite travel photographs, which you see here. 
Being a somewhat new mac user, and totally unfamiliar with photoshop elements, it did take me a while to get the actions loaded, and learn how to use them.  Even now, I'm sure that I'm not using the actions to their full capacity, but so far so good, and I'm excited to learn the rest!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that top one alone of the building might convince me to buy the actions myself!

Kathy Barrick said...

Me too!! I LOVE what you've done to that photo!

Laurie said...

You are way ahead of me -- I don't even have Photoshop yet (which is very limiting...) I love your SF and coastline photos! And the one from atop, was it the Eiffel Tower?

Beth Twist said...

That waterfall looks suspiciously like one here in Oregon... could it be?

Your photos are beautiful, with or without the edits. ;)


Instagram

Blog Archive