Sunday, September 30, 2007

Heidi Lowe

Another weekend is wrapping up...Sunday nights always come so quickly!

I am thrilled to report that I have my computer back!!! I am in heaven!! Im not entirely sure its a good thing that i am SO addicted to my the Internet, but i really did miss it like crazy!

I spent a relaxing weekend in in Ocean City, Maryland with some of my best girlfriends. I had time to watch many Sex and the City episodes, paint my nails and work on my designs.




Today I made the trip from OC to Rehoboth Beach DE to visit the Heidi Lowe Gallery. It was well worth the trip, and I was very happy with what I saw. I met Heidi, who really couldn't be any friendlier and more personable. She is very down to earth, and is doing a wonderful job. It sounds like her gallery and reputation are really growing, and it makes me happy to see nice people doing well for themselves.

The list of artists she represents is VERY impressive, and very eclectic. The gallery has artists such as Jamie Bennett, Megan Auman, Christina Goodman, Janet Huddie, April Wood, Jennifer Pollock Harris, and Anya Kivarkis.

Image above is from Christina Goodman



If you are ever in the Rehobath Beach area, you dont want to miss it!

0 comments:


Instagram