Sunday, September 9, 2007

London

Since i have been in the process of planing my next trip abroad, I decided to look through all the photos from my last trip to London. I haven't looked at these in a LONG time, and thought i would share two of some beautiful works of art i saw while there.
I found both at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London. It looks like they have an exhibition opening soon titled: The Golden Age of Couture; Paris and London. Sounds pretty interesting!They have in their permanent collection a very nice jewelry, textiles, fashion and accessories, metalworking and painting selection. If your ever in London, i highly recommend you go! (although it looks like the jewelry rooms are closed until 2008 for renovations)

Above is a Chihuly sculpture that hangs in the main entry hall.

Unfortunately, i have no info about the gate, sorry!

0 comments:


Instagram