Saturday, July 7, 2007

New Directions

Ok...i think im really onto something here. I am totally loving all the new work i've been doing, and here are a few pics of my new direction. I have millions of ideas for this new work, so plan on seeing a lot of it in my future.


I'm not ready to give my secret material away yet, but it will be revealed in due time... The only thing i will say, is that each image piece is hand drawn, and colored, so each will be a little different.


Let me know what you think...







This is the start of a long necklace. Please know that the chain is in NO WAY complete. I just wanted to get an idea of what it will look like. The current plan is to make this a really long necklace that will wrap around the neck twice, with about 5 of the images connected randomly throughout.


And these earrings actually are complete. I made these start to finish in 3 hours. I was shocked! They are light and really easy to wear!

I'll post more as i get them done..im off to the studio!

0 comments:


Instagram