Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Insanity

Artscape is fast approaching, and this year i am in charge of organizing and running the booth for the Metals Guild of Maryland. I am happy to do it, but it is soooo much work. I will be going non-stop until Sunday, and I'm already dragging. I can't complain too much though, this is what happens when you procrastinate. And anyone who knows me knows, i am the worlds biggest procrastinator. Id like to think of it as grace under pressure! When will i learn?!? Stop by our booth (#80) this weekend and see what you think. Also see work from yours truly, as well as many other talented Baltimore artists; including Megan Auman, Beth Pohlman and more.


With all my stress-induced grumpiness, I was very cheered up to find this delivery waiting or me when i got home from work today! There is nothing like an entire sheet of smooth, un-dented metal to cheer a girl up. Call me crazy, but any metal smith would agree! And the very best part is...i got it for FREE! I sent Hoover and Strong all my old bench scraps to be refined, and had a $250 credit applied to my account. What an awesome deal!

0 comments:


Instagram