Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012

Welcome to 2012! 
While I can't wrap my brain around how fast time is moving, I must say that I find myself  beginning this new year filled with feelings of excitement, anticipation, determination and wonder. I know that this year holds great things for me, and I'm excited to watch them unfold. 

I've decided against making "resolutions" this year, and  opted to set a few 2012 goals instead.  To resolve to do something makes me feel defeated in the same breath that I declare it, and that's just not my style.  So instead I have a few goals: 

I plan to spend more time working on my own art and being creative in anyway I can.  I am looking forward to growing my business, and seeing what I can establish and continue to build.  I would like to focusing more attention on making sure that Joe and I live a healthy lifestyle (although you'll still never catch me at the gym). And I'd like to make sure this year if filled with lots of travel, both near and far. 

What are your New Years Resolutions? Or do you set goals like me? Do share :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't make resolutions either. But I do have some goals. I am going to get rid of (sell at a huge discount) all the beads and supplies that are cluttering up my workroom, keeping only my favorite ones. I am going to make lots of jewelry this year! I have already made one bracelet. Yay! Best of luck to you!


Instagram