Sunday, May 2, 2010

All Nighters


Here's a fact about me: I need a lot of sleep.  I normally get about 8-9 hours of sleep a night and it still never feels like enough. I've tried getting less sleep over the years and it just doesnt work for me. I just need a lot of sleep. seriously. Looking back over the years I was always the first one to fall asleep at slumber parties, the first person to say "im tired", and the one with the worst circles under my eyes. In college I hardly ever pulled all-nighters, and when i did it was because of a great party, not a great big test.
5 am . 2006
One of my favorite memories of being up all night was right after college when I visited my best friend Jess in NYC. We had a great night out in the city and didnt get back home until 5 am. Great night!

And last week I had been staying up way late for jess again. Only this time I was making decorations for her wedding, and programs for all her guests. :) She's my first really good friend to have a really big, traditional wedding, and I am so happy for her. She and Jeremiah got married over the weekend in Annapolis. Her wedding was simply georgous, and a night full of memories I'll never forget. Congratulations Jessica and Jeremiah!

0 comments:


Instagram