Saturday, May 22, 2010

Birds

A family of robins had built a sweet little nest right outside my studio window and I've been watching them for weeks. I check on them everyday, take their photos, and tell my mom all about them :) After attending a bridal shower this afternoon I went out on my balcony to see if I could catch a glimpse of their ugly little baby bird heads popping up, see the mamma bird feeding them, or at least get squalked at by the parents (who are sure im a treat to their babies!).

But when I stepped outside, there was no flutter, no warning chirps, no robin sitting gaurd in the tree. All was calm, and I realized that my baby birds flew the nest today. I feel like a proud parent, but i miss them already...

1 comments:

Kathy Barrick said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, they left already?? Poor Lizzie! At least you don't have to worry about them falling any more! LYTTTTTTTTTT!!!


Instagram