Saturday, May 26, 2012

Lucketts Part 2



For me, one of the best parts of being a vendor at Lucketts Spring Market was getting to see all of the booths set up before everyone had a chance to start buying all of the treasures. It felt like the "calm before the storm"- they buying storm that is. 


I didn't get to snap too many photos while walking around Saturday morning, but here are the few that I did. These were all booths that really caught my eye, inspired me, or urged me to break out the credit card. 



2 comments:

Christine Wallace said...

OMG Liz, that market looks amazing!!!! I could have done some serious damage at that place. Hope you had fun shopping and selling your antiquities!!! Take care and happy summer to you.
Christine

Laurie said...

Swooning over those all-white booths!


Instagram