Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ideas



Does this ever happen to you?
A lightbulb goes off in your head, and you have an absolutely brilliant idea. You know it's good, and you are thrilled to pursue it.


Then, lo and behold you see that exact idea in a magazine, blog, book, tv...whatever.  The idea has already be done, and definitely not by you. 


I hate that feeling. I feel it way to often.  My immediate reactions are feeling of frustration and defeat.


Moving forward I've decided to use moments like that to re-assure myself that I must have good ideas that work (just not for me), and also to not let time and opportunities pass me by.


Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had that happen a number of times. However, if you stick with it, you may discover that you have a unique twist to the original idea that makes it "yours".


Instagram