Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday Madness

I spent a lot of time posting new pieces in my shop today. Be sure to stop by and take a look. And... dont forget that my HOLIDAY SALE is still going on! 20% of everything!



Take a look at this cute little clutch i made as a gift this weekend! Ive been knitting my little fingers away! TOO much fun! And when my mom came for thanksgiving, she brought me her sewing machine. WAY TOO much fun!! I have been making lots of goodies for holiday gifts, and im racking my brain for new ideas!!

We went and got our Christmas tree this weekend, and spent the night decorating it!! It was fabulous! It takes me hours to put all the ornaments on, only because i have to stop and think about the story behind most of the ornaments i have in my collection. Its such a great time of year.

0 comments:


Instagram