Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Holiday Cards

Im sure most of you who cruise around blog land regularly have heard about the big holiday ornament swap that is put on every year. I participated last year, and it was held again this year too! I found that while excited about the swap, it was simply an un-needed stress too close to the holidays for me to participate again. (I probably should have relaxed a little about the ornaments i was trying to make , and kept it a little more basic too!)

But I did just discover that Brooklyn Bride is hosting a holiday card swap this year. All you have to do is make a card (or 5)! Here are all the deets. Im seriously considering doing this...am i crazy!?!?! Is a card less stressful than an ornament?

I can see a fun girls night of card making and wine. What a good excuse to get together and relax before the holidays kick into high gear!

0 comments:


Instagram