Monday, September 22, 2008

Hello Monday!

And the countdown is on.... only 5 days left until Crafty Bastards. HOLY MOLY! Within these next 5 days (in addition to completing as much work as i can) I also have a wedding, and overnight trip to my aunts planed, and a full week of work. I foresee lots of Starbucks trips!
I decided to do a holiday line this year! And the holidays are right around the corner, so I got started over the weekend. Here is the first piece in the beginning stages. So far, im loving it!

Yesterday I met up with Annie for a little show shopping and coffee. Did I mention that she was voted Best Local Jewelry Designer by the city paper???!!!!?? Im long overdue in saying congratulation!
The concert and fair were lots of fun! Dierks Bentley put on a wonderful show, I got to eat Delicious fair food, and see lots of cute (and stinky) animals.

0 comments:


Instagram