Monday, March 10, 2008

Keeping up!

I seem to be having trouble keeping up with things these days. I feel like there are never enough hours in the day! C'est la vie...

Here is an image showing my semi-excuse for not being as productive as I'd like. Yep, you guessed it...were moving! We have barely started packing for the move in one month, and we have A LOT of stuff... yikes!

But... Im happy to say that i did squeeze some work time out of the weekend, and this is what i came up with! I LOVE the new idea, and cant wait to keep working with it, and fix some kinks. But you can count on a lot more work coming out of my studio in this style!


The bottom picture is a piece i made in 2007, and shows you where my idea started. Im still not sure rivets are the way to go in the new pieces, but i think they add some visual interest...like i said, kinks need to be worked out. I also plan on making some pieces without the lucite for a little variety. (I had to remind myself that "not EVERYTHING i make anymore has to have lucite")

Also look for more work including the new floral pattern shown above.

1 comments:

Whitney J. Marsden said...

It's so pretty and I love the rivets!


Instagram