Sunday, March 23, 2008

100th Post

Thank you everyone for your warm birthday wishes! I have had a wonderful week- and weekend celebrating with friends and family!


Friday I visited the American Visionary Art Museum to view the PostSecret exhibit i learned was on display. There were hundreds of postcards mounted on the walls (photocopies actually...bummer) in all the stairwells featuring a secret that had to deal with faith or god. I was hoping for a wider range of subjects, but was still glad to got to see some of the postcards in person.




I have also been busy creating new letters to post in my shop tonight, as well as getting another handful of pieces ready to finish. Im really looking forward to some updates, and I hope you are too ;)
Exciting news- In a few days you will be able to find my work at Violette, in Seattle Washington. From their blog, it looks like Violette is a supercute boutique with lots of great clothes and accessories. If you live nearby, be sure to stop in!

1 comments:

annie said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LIZ!!

this calls for a girl's trip to the paper source. you name the date!

xoxo,
annie


Instagram