Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lotus Jewelry Studio


I have an amazing job.   A creative, comfortable, ever changing, home-away-from-home job.  A job in my field, with friends who are now family, with a company I really feel like I am a part of.  For almost 4 years I haven been the Operations Manager for Lotus Jewelry Studio.  Although we have stressful seasons, and sometime we literally work our fingers into calluses I wouldn't dream of working anywhere else. 

Three seasons ago (we work in "seasons" in the accessories industry) I introduced my first jewelry line under the Lotus Jewelry Studio design house-  called The Lily Collection.  And since I've never shared that news with you,  I thought it was time I tooted my own horn and showed a few photos...




And now, we're getting ready to launch our new products. Due out in July. They are made, photographed  and being put into catalog format now- not a quick step, and certainly not the most fun!  I promise to post more photo's once I'm able to reveal the new products!


2 comments:

Laurie said...

Wow, how impressive! I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Anonymous said...

Lotus loves Liz.


Instagram