Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Good Life

Recently Joe and I have been spending a lot of time discussing the possibly of moving to a new city, state, or even county. We don't feel that Baltimore Maryland is the place for us, and we are looking forward to having an adventure like this together. 

I have no idea where these talks will lead us, and not all of the places I suggest and day-dream about are totally realistic. But they certainly are fun to imagine!

It will come as no surprise that one of my dream locations in which to live would be France. Paris perhaps, but there is something very alluring about the French countryside too.
My main mode of transportation in my dream French life is always a romantic old bike adorned with a lovely wicker basket. I would fill it with the baguette, cheese, and wine I pick up at the market every day.  And in the spring and summer time I would also fill it beautiful flower that dance in the breeze as I pedal back to our maison.
Like I said, who knows were all this talk will lead us but this girl is gonna keep on dreaming...


all images via pinterest

0 comments:


Instagram