Monday, April 4, 2011

Vintage: Shopping

After an extended time away, Mom and I headed the the antique shops bright and early Sunday morning. It takes a lot to get me up and going early in the morning, not to mention before the sun comes up- but these antique shops are so worth it! 
I had to stop half way through my drive to Pennsylvania to take a few photos of the sun popping up over the ridge.  The way it shown through the trees was so beautiful, and I felt like I was the only lucky person for miles who got to witness such a lovely, peaceful view. 


This sign was another beautiful view. I may have even heard an angel singing...
One of the items on my keep-an-eye-out list for this trip were sweet little tea cups and saucers. I have a good plan for them, and I'll be sharing it with you shortly.  Luckily, I found a handful of cute-patterned sets, and I was happy to use one in my mini photo shoot tonight.




Chocolate chip cookies make Monday's so much better :) I highly recommend them!

1 comments:

Carmen Sutton said...

That sounds like you had an awesome day. Boy those cookies sure do look good.


Instagram