Saturday, February 19, 2011

Travel: Deep Creek Lake

 We spent last weekend at  Deep Creek Lake, Maryland, located in the western part of the state. The resort town is home to Maryland's larget ski and snow resort, as well as a huge man-made lake that keeps tourist visiting year round. I've been visiting Deep Creek lake yearly now for almost 20 years, and I've watched it grow into a booming little hot spot. Some of my most favorite memories have been made in Deep Creek, and this weekend was no exception!
One of the best parts about going to Deep Creek Lake is the lack of cell phone reception on the mountains where we stay. Sometimes it's nice to get away, unplug, and escape the real world. I know I was in true relaxation mode because I can count the number of photos I took on one hand. Not like me at all!

0 comments:


Instagram