Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lots of Updates

Big News: Im a Crafty Bastard Again!! I will be exhibiting my work at Crafty Bastards on September 28th! Im excited to take part in their Adams Morgan show, and hope many of you can make it there! More info to follow.

I have been busy on a wedding commission, and getting my first BIG international order together. The wedding is in England, and my other order is going to Japan. Im going global :)

I am out of town for the weekend, but was able to spend Friday biking with Casey, and exploring historic Harper's Ferry WV. This cute little town is situated right in the middle of Virginia, West Virginia and Maryland. The trail we rode runs parallel to the Potomac River. I hadn't been there in years, and it was great to go back. You can check out some pics on Casey's blog!

This Thursday the Charm City Craft Mafia will be hosting a Biz Ladies Meet Up with Grace from Design*Sponge at the American Visionary Museum in Baltimore. Its free and open to all women involved in running their own businesses. If you are in the area, stop by!

0 comments:


Instagram