Monday, July 7, 2008

Hello Again!

Here is a look at my bench, and some of the current projects Im working on. Artscape is right around the corner, and Im nowhere near ready! These castings came back just before Crafty Bastards, and more should be arriving this week. These will be something new, and Im very excited to share the progress with you! Tonight's goal: solder all the findings onto the 30 castings, and get them tumbled. Wish me luck!

This weekend my mom, Anne and I went to the local gem and jewelry show. Always so much fun, and big trouble for the wallet. But this time since a show is upon me, I felt slightly more justified...and boy did i indulge!! You will start to see these beads used in my new work. Included here- pearls, labradorite, citrine, aquamarine, onyx and many more!
And it seems like I have caught the bike bug from my friends Megan, and Annie! Because I am now the proud owner of a brand new Trek bike! Im really excited, and looking forward to some good workouts. Im not gonna lie though...ridding for just an hour last night really took it out of me! We happen to live at the bottom of one BIG hill, that is just impossible to avoid!

0 comments:


Instagram