Monday, June 30, 2008

Crafty Bastards wrap-up




I think I have finally recovered from Crafty Bastards. To say that it was hot would be an understatement, but the show was GREAT! There was a very steady flow of traffic all day long, and everyone was very nice! I tried out a new booth design, and I got TONS of compliments on it! I'll def be sticking with this design for all of my shows to come. Pictures will be posted as soon as i can get my phone to cooperate.




There is going to be a huge make-over on my etsy shop in the near future, where you will be able to see the remaining pieces from Crafty Bastards, and many sold pieces will be taken off. We'll call it my summer shop clean-up!!




I was excited to have one of my photos featured in the Washington Post in the write up for crafty bastards last weekend. Many people stopped by my booth telling me they had seen it :) Thanks Aunt Marty!




I was also featured in a cool new blog all about girl entrepreneurs, designers, makers, crafters etc. Its called Girl Most Likely Too.... How Flattering!

0 comments:


Instagram