Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Fall Glitter Tree DIY



I've posted what will be the last of my Fall themed videos for the season! The tutorial for Fall Glitter Trees is up on my YouTube channel now.

This was by far my favorite project of the season and I have been enjoying the finished project for days. In fact, I love it so much I may recreate it for other rooms! It's quite a statement and I love the delicacy of the leaves and the sparkle of the glitter.

If you're interested in recreating my version of this tree you may want to stop by my etsy store where you can buy a package of the maple and oak leaves I've used in this project.  Moving forward I'll be offering components for the projects whenever I can in my store and hope it helps sourcing items a little less daunting. 

Happy Crafting!

0 comments:


Instagram